martes, 23 de junio de 2009
My trip to flordia
hey, so i spent the most amazing 4 days of my life. i flew down to florida to go to disney world with the most beautiful girl and the love of my life. kelsey and i spent the most amazing four days in the park and just being together. I had the most fun and i became more sure that i wanted to marry someone. Kelsey really does complete me in every way that i could imagine. She loves me in ways i never expected to be loved. She loves me irrationally. And everyone needs someone to do that. I love her forever for that. I realized just how much that kelsey means to me. I dont want to and dont think it is possible for me to live with out her. She is beautiful and perfect in every way imaginable. I love her and always will. Spending every waking moment with that girl allowed me to see her strengths and weaknesses. I know that her strengths will always out weigh her weakness and no matter how much she is flawed she is willing to grow and work towards perfection. That is all i could ever ask for in a future wife. She is my princess and i cant wait to make her my queen.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario