miércoles, 24 de junio de 2009

Us in Mexico.
Here we are standing in front of the tree of life.
A bridge to cross in our relationship led us to Japan
The lightposts of the United Kingdom.
In front of Kelsey's future home. What kind of prince would i be if i didnt provide a beautiful home for my princess. I love being close to Kelsey and i love being with her. She is My loves duet. We make a cute couple and i wouldnt trade her for anything in the world....okay maybe for some cookies...but only really good ones. I love you kels.

3 comentarios:

  1. Um, you're a dork, and I love you. :) oh and hey, I can make cookies, really good ones too. So you can have both the cookies and me :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. sounds wonderful to have my cookies and you too

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You too! Get a room. yuck.

    ResponderEliminar